Saturday, October 24, 2009

Infant Nutrition Website Review


Every new mom turns to other sources for guidance. Whether it is from books, friends, family or the Internet, we all have questions that we need answers to. When I was expecting my first I read every pregnancy and childhood development book I could get my hands on. After he was born we took him to the pediatrician constantly when he got sick. It was all of the unknown that left us unsure of what to expect.

I only wish this website was around when I had my son. At http://www.infantnutritioncenter.com/ you can find answers to all of your questions as well as learn things you didn't even think to ask. This isn't some cutesy website where moms go to share tips. This is a professional site with amazing graphics that show things visually and in great detail so you can see for yourself. My favorite part is the video showing a computer enhanced version of a baby being born.


There is also great resources available for breastfeeding, infant and toddler health as well as interactive libraries on a variety of topics. I know I will definitely be visiting this site when I become pregnant again! To see for yourself visit http://www.infantnutritioncenter.com/ and to watch the webcast for the launching of the site visit http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=62458.


A remarkable new website, InfantNutritionCenter.com, unveiling Monday, October 19, will take us Moms on a unique and powerful visual journey through infant nutrition and development, with amazing visuals that reveal how proper nutrition shapes development and how individual nutrients affect the senses, bone formation, and the immune system of infants. Showcasing new data and 3-D images, the site lets you explore and learn the latest research findings through video, pictures, and graphics, in depth questions like why infant eyesight depends on getting enough DHA and what key nutrients contribute to the healthy growth of your child’s brain.


Developed as a resource for Moms, the website brings together information from leading health centers and researchers across the country to explain how nutrition is crucial to infant development. How can you make sure that your newborn gets the nutrients she needs to ensure healthy growth through her first birthday? How do you keep her stomach from getting upset? What should you, as an expectant Mom, eat to ensure that you stay healthy as your infant grows? What vitamins do you need if you’re breastfeeding to ensure that you’re passing along the right nutrients to your infant?


“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Mead Johnson. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin