Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosuars Released Today!


We have been sick in my house the last few days so I was so relieved when we received an advanced copy of Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs on DVD! I honestly can't say how many times we have watched it so far but I know it's been alot. This one is by far my favorite of all 3 of the Ice Age movies. It is so cute and full of babies and of course a little adventure.
I think however that our favorite part is the second disc that comes with it that has a bunch of Scrat shorts that are so cute. I think he really makes the movies funny! To purchase Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs visit Amazon.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin