Thursday, October 29, 2009

Carebags Review



Carebags is one of my most used products that I have received to review. What are Carebags?

carebags are100% re-useable produce bags. Buy, wash, and store fruits and vegetables right in the bag. carebags are made of a highly durable synthetic fibre. They are long-lasting, strong, lightweight and breathable. Use carebags to bring home all your fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains and rice. No More Plastic Bags. carebags are locally made in Vancouver, Canada. All paper packaging is made of 100% recycled stock.

I just have to say that I LOATHE those annoying bags for produce. I always have to hunt them down, then find out which end to open them- then lick my germ filled grocery hands to get the bag to open up. Not to mention they just go in the trash when I go home. The Carebags that I received for this review are very convenient. They come with a cute little carrying case that is very compact for me to store in my purse. When I get home with my produce I am able to wash them in their bags and the mesh material automatically drains them. The little bit of moisture left in them keeps my produce crisp and lasts longer. I love using them and can just throw them in the washing machine when they get too dirty. To purchase your very own visit Carebagsonline.com.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin