Monday, October 19, 2009

Blue Canoe Review




The one thing I love about workout clothes is how comfy they are. The hard part is that most of the time I look like I just rolled out of bed. I am always on the search for clothing that I can wear to be active (and comfortable!) but that is stylish as well.


Blue Canoe has been my saving grace. They have the such stylish, sophisticated, organic clothing for any lifestyle. It can be hard to plan your day when you go from the gym to work or to run errands or in my case to school. Blue Canoe has several options so that you are not constantly changing your wardrobe.


They sent me a super cute Bamboo Wrap Top and their Button Pant. When I opened up my package I was so amazed. I have never had yoga clothes that look this nice! I have been wearing mine to workout at home and then to school or the store and to pick up my boys from school. I don't feel embarrassed for dressing down and I feel confident when I wear them. My husband thinks I look hot so that is always a bonus!


Blue Canoe will be on my Christmas list this year for sure. There are too many items that I want. The clothing is perfect for any busy woman who needs comfort and style.


The Blue Canoe designs are simple but not boring and are made with the softest organic cotton in the USA. To view the entire collection visit BlueCanoe.com.


I received product to review from the company to review for this post.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin