Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What We Have Been Up To





So Cody has been working ALOT lately and we never see him but he is dieting and working out when he can and has lost a ton of weight! I'm so proud of him. When he's home we work out together and it's a lot of fun to motivate each other.

I have been painting the house whenever I have some spare time. It has been very theraputic for me! I also have been pulling weeds in our garden (they never end) and I can do it for hours at a time. I have learned quite a few skills since we moved here since Cody has been gone so much. Here is what I can do- 1) Mow the lawn 2)Use a weed eater (even though mine started to smoke- it wasn't my fault) 3)Plant and maintain a garden 3)Kill bugs all by myself (with bug spray and the boys do love to help) and suck them up with the dustbuster 4)Paint a house 5)Sew 6) Bake bread (thanks to my mom getting me a bread machine) 7) Go grocery shopping with two toddlers without Cody 8) Scrapbook 9) Make a 72 hour kit and start food storage 10) Suck transmission fluid out of the car (Cody didn't even know where the fluid is but I did and I didn't need to check the manual) 11) Start a blog - my very dear and awesome friend MyKelle helped me sooooooooo much- thank you girl!

Anyways here are some pics of the garden, it has grown a lot since the pics were taken but it has only been a couple of days. We have corn, squash, zucchini, pumpkin, I think cucumber, and cilantro!

6 comments:

  1. yay welcome to the blogging world!!! i am so excited to blog stalk you now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job... You are learning so much since becoming a Montana/North Dakota woman.... I am proud of you... Love ya. give the boys a kiss from aunt butch.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, but then I am a little biased being your mom! The garden is looking great! I think you left out one activity that you do.... call an "old lady in Glendale" at least once a day to make sure she is still breathing!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Ashley! Had a great time with you and Cody this summer.The boys are so cute!!!!You all make such a cute little family;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ashley, you did good. now i need to figure it out. HA!! Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving to the ends of the earth is a learning growing experience, huh?! I can understand completely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin